You do not need to be registered to leave commments on this site, though your first comment will be held for administrative approval (usually takes 1 hour to be approved). After that, you can leave comments that will be visible immediately.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you’d like to register with us, follow these easy steps:
- Click on Register on the bottom right side of the page.
- Create a username & enter your email address. A password will be emailed to you.
- Once you receive your password, either use the link provided in the email or come back to the blog & click on Log In on the bottom right side of the page.
- Log in using the username you created & the new password that was emailed to you.
- Once you are logged in, it will take you to your profile page where you can update your information if you’d like & change your password.
- After you change your password to something easier to remember, click on Paul Fisher’s Blog on St. Therese on the top left side of the page. This will take you back to the blog…you’re all set to leave comments now!
When you come back to this blog in the future you should be logged in. If you are logged in, it will say Log Out instead of Log In on the bottom right side of the page.